Old school styling – new school technology. Karl Kustom Corvettes take the modern Corvette platform and install restyled body panels on it, resulting in the performance, safety, and convenience, while maintaining the legendary look of the Mid-Year Corvette.
Features of the Karl Kustom Corvettes are far superior to today’s factory standards:
- Door gaps so thin it creates a seamless body line
- Fiberglass panels are built to modern standards using vinyl ester resins finished in urethane sub-straights
- Sanded basecoat, clear coat finishes are all applied in our state-of-the-art paint booth
- Factory C6 door frames are retained, and redesigned body panels are reattached to the platform using modern epoxies and factory-equivalent fasteners, attached at factory locations
- The drive train and mechanicals remain factory GM and retain GM powertrain warranty coverage
- Bumpers are constructed of steel, fit to modern standards, and finished in show quality triple chrome plating
- Hood inlays and grills are hand fabricated using aircraft quality Billet T6-6061 aluminum
- All hinges, latches, and seals are GM designed factory C6 components
The advanced GM engineering of the C6, Grand Sport, and Z06 platforms allow you to add safety features to your Mid-Year Corvette.
- Air Bags; frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger with Passenger Sensing System
- OnStar (includes Safe & Sound)
- Head-Up display
- Power-telescoping steering column
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Bluetooth wireless technology
You build your car in 4 stages. Choose the base Corvette – C6, Grand Sport or Z06, then the interior options, then the exterior color, then choose from an array of finishing details.
Check out www.karlkustomcorvettes.com to order yours today – and be the coolest old school kid on the block!