These Rorschach masks aren’t your normal sharpie on a sock mask – these actually change shape! The 100% safe fabric ink that reacts to your breath. So you control the effect! It simulates the animation of the inkblot amazingly as you can see in the video. Each is hand-dyed with splotchy, fading inkblots.
Available in 5 different versions, the masks sell for $35 each, and are just awesome!
- The pattern is made using nontoxic, 100% safe fabric ink that reacts to your breath.
- Styled inkblot pattern to match that seen in the movie version of Rorschach.
- Each is hand-dyed with splotchy, jagged-edge inkblots so slight differences may occur. Ink gradients are key for a good looking transition.
- The mask is a custom stretch-fabric hood seamed to fit most heads. For measurement’s sake, around the forehead is 22″ to 24″ inches. But using 4-way stretch fabric allows the mask to fit most people comfortably.
- It conforms to the contours of your face great, without revealing your features.
- One seam – machine sewn – that starts high on the forehead and runs vertically down the back. The thread is very strong.
- Visibility is good and breathability is ideal.
- The masks are temperature sensitive and work best at temperatures 70 degrees or below. However, the effect will still be present at higher temps.
Get yours from www.rorschachmasks.com