Even though the summer season is pretty much over in the Northern Hemisphere, it’s just getting started below the equator! But then again, who says you can’t BBQ in the snow. Napoleon has launched their modular Apollo 3-in-1 smoker, with three separate cooking chambers, each with its own 20-inch cooking grate, vents, and temperature eyelets for precise heat control, and a horizontal bar with five meat hooks in the upper lid for hanging fish, ribs or sausages.
Don’t need it that tall? Just use two chambers. Just want a BBQ? Remove them all and then it’s just a straight up charcoal grill.
Features of the Apollo 3-in-1:
- 3 ‘n 1 Apollo Smoker Grill for wet and dry smoking and also a stand alone charcoal grill with lid
- Sturdy lid handle
- ACCU-PROBE™ temperature gauge on the grill lid
- Multi-vents for excellent temperature control
- Upper lid contains a horizontal bar with 5 meat hooks for hanging fish, ribs or sausages
- Temperature eyelets at each grill level provide access for inserting a thermometer probe
- Each cooking chamber (stacker) contains a 20” cooking grate
- Hinged, tightly fitting doors, with easy access to the water pan and charcoal basket
- Folding handles enable ease of transport and storage
- 3 sturdy legs
At $360, it’s right in line with other BBQs, so get one and start smoking.