Most people are skeptical of Bacon Lollipops. We don’t blame you. The pairing of savory bacon with hard candy may seem a bit odd. But, don’t knock it until you’ve tried it! Just think of the person who first discovered cheese. Now think of him trying to sell it to his friends: “So, I found this pail of months-old sour milk. It’s a bit coagulated and spongy, but it tastes divine. I’m serious.” So, if you (or an awesome friend) loves bacon, buy these lollipops. They’re supremely unique, tasty, and make for a fabulous gift.
Each pack of Bacon Lollipops includes six savory suckers. You get two each of BBQ Bacon, Maple Bacon, and Honey Bacon.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- These sound disgusting. Do they actually taste good? We were incredulous at first, too. You don’t expect candy to be savory or salty, but once you give in to this confection, you’ll be glad you did.
- What if I don’t like bacon? So… why have you read this far?
- What if I only want Maple Bacon? The 6-pack assortment is our only offering at this time. If you don’t like BBQ Bacon or Honey Bacon (are you human, by the way?), then I’m sure you can find some friends who will give your orphaned lollipops a new home.
- What are the ingredients? Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Textured Soy Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Smoke Flavors, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Canola Oil, Salt, FD&C Approved Colors (Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Red #40, Red #3, Blue #1, Caramel Color).
- What is the Weight Watchers PointsPlus value? Seriously? Well, here are the nutrition facts: 90 calories per lollipop. Total carb = 22g (7%), Sugars = 16g.
We have ours on order – you should too!
Get them from www.vat19.com