Raw is good. Patina is king. Icon understands that. Icon, who is well known for their quality motorcycle gear, has released a new helmet with nothing to hide – the Battlescar. Based on their Variant line, the Battlescar features a raw composite shell, tinted in variegated shades of tan or green. Icon says it has “a natural beauty with a penchant for three round bursts.”
Features of the Battlescar:
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) Safety and Testing Standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested and Refined
- Anti-Lift Visor to Reduce Glare
- Multiple Oversized Intake and Exhaust Ports
- Molded EPS Nose Reduces Shield Fogging
- Quick-Change Fog-Free Shield
- Fully Removable/Washable HydraDry Interior
- Rear Spoiler for Reduced helmet Buffeting
- Removable Chin Curtain
- Shown with included Dark Smoke Shield
Available in Dark Earth or Covert Green, this is the perfect accessory for any hooligan motorcyclist.
$400 at www.icon1000.com