When did smaller become better? Someone in our office had a bag of the Reese’s Minis, and they were like chocolate and peanut butter Tic-Tacs. What was wrong with the nice big peanut butter cups we grew up on? Perfect Ending Cakes from Napa Valley agree with us. They have made the Peanut Butter Cup Cake. This confectionery fantasy is a moist, intensely chocolate cake is layered with house-made peanut-butter filling and wrapped in a tender shell of rich dark chocolate.
Sound tasty? We’ll let you know! The cake specifics:
- Two layers of chocolate cake sandwich peanut-butter filling.
- Encased in a shell of dark confectioners’ chocolate.
- Carefully selected ingredients include smooth Belgian chocolate, French artisan butter and fresh dairy cream.
- Hand made for us by Perfect Endings in California’s Napa Valley.
- Easy to prepare: simply thaw and serve.
- Shipped frozen.
- 7 1/2″ diam., 2 1/4″ high (serves 10).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Get yours delivered from www.williams-sonoma.com – just make sure you call us so we can be there to help you eat it! We’re givers like that…