If Captain Kirk had a camping chair, this would be it. Yes, this is a folding camping chair, but with a few additional features you don’t normally expect. First off, it’s unique swivel base lets you turn 360° so you don’t miss anything! Wondering if that noise behind you was a bear or your cousin Dave? Before you shoot, you can now spin around and double check, then shoot! (Poor Dave…). It also has built in battery powered speakers so you can have tunes no matter where you are – just plug in your MP3 player or Smartphone, and jam out while you try not to puke from the 1440 spin attempt.
- built-in speakers (uses 2 ‘AA’ batteries)
- a pouch for your MP3 player and a side drink holder.
- Roomy 18” x 21” seat width.
- Carbon steel frame and 1000D nylon fabric. 300 lb. capacity.
- Stores in zippered carry bag.
- weight 11lbs.
So head out into the woods in style this summer. Get it from www.campingworld.com