The R-Rated version of the Talking Ted Plush with Moving Mouth features the following 5 phrases from the Ted movie:
- Yeah, I mean, y-you know when you sewed me up you put some of the stuffing in the wrong places so I’m-I’m a little f@!#ed up, but will you take care of me for ever and ever?… Aha! I’m just kidding you! I thought it’d be funny if you thought I was f@!#ing retarded.
- You ever hear a Boston girl have an orgasm? “Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Harder! Harder! Oh, God, that was so good! Now I’m gonna stuff my f@!#in’ face with Pepperidge Farm.”
- Well you never should’ve trusted me, I’m on drugs!
- Alright c’mon, let’s sing the Thunder Song. When you hear the sound of thunder, don’t you get too scared. Just grab your Thunder Buddy and say these magic words: F@!# you, Thunder! You can suck my d@!#. You can’t get me, Thunder, ’cause you’re just God’s farts (makes fart noise).
- Oh f@!# that, it’s been 4 years, Johnny! You and me have been together for 27 years; where’s my ring, huh? Where’s my ring, @!#hole? Where’s my ring, mother f@!#er? Put it on my fuzzy finger, you f@!#! C’mon!
Like we said – not kid friendly – but funny none the less.
Now go f@!#ing buy it from www.entertainmentearth.com