Since you are reading this blog, we assume you are a geek (or at least experimented a bit in college). No doubt, you already know about – and quite possibly are waiting for UPS to deliver – the new iPad. For those two readers who are in the dark, we’ll give you the run down.
- Retina display with 4x the pixels of the iPad 2 for razor-sharp text and richer colors
- 5MP iSight camera
- iLife and iWork for iPad to help you both work and play
- Ultrafast 4G LTE wireless speed
- Dual-core A5X chip
- Quad-core graphics processor
- Available as Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi+4G
- Storage options of 16, 32 or 64GB
Well, that about iSums it up. If you want one – well, too late. Every single one that is ever going to be made has been sold already. Oh well! Actually, just wait a week for the iHipsters to get out of line and then go get one.